Our Potential Drivers for Growth – Domestic Business
- Banks & Investors are the key to Industrial/ infrastructure growth and CGV intends to intensify partnership with Banks, Financial Institutions, Private Equities & Venture Capitalists for providing core Domain Expertise of Infrastructure / Construction sector with sharing business intricacies & suggesting solutions for improving safety & returns on investments. CGV through it’s Management Consultancy (MC) and Techno-Commercial Advisory (TCA) verticals proposes key solutions.
- Monitor current stressed construction/real estate accounts/assets with banks & suggesting turn around/improving prospect is the key to CGV’s business model as due to over exposure and rising NPAs reluctance to finance the sector is slowing the growth down, where as domain expertise can support both Banks & sectors as well. TCA is already working with few banks on the proposals for stressed asset monitoring and proposing corrections.
- CGV realizes the real need to improve management depth & bandwidth In Infrastructure / Real Estate / Construction organizations contributing to stress, which is impacting Banks/PE/ client & public.
- Our Turn-Around solutions would help managements to improve pre-study & perception of risks, focus on productivity post award , organization strengthening & training for quality & cost effective solutions to complete the works in line with quoted pricing. MC focuses on these business segments for business transformation potential for improved results.
- CGV provides range of services across corporate, project & contract management solutions – Pre-bid risk assessment, proposal Engineering, post award management with cost effective and practical inputs for improving business results through our MC & GEC verticals.
- CGV through it’s Global Execution Centre (GEC), would work as Owner’s Engineer for technical, design coordination & delivery , project management and QHS services in Real Estate, Energy, power & Transport sector.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the key for sustainable development of society, CGV with reliable NGO partner (SUSTECH) encourages Indian & Global companies for contribution to growth of smart villages by creating livelihood opportunities, improving rural infrastructure for better roads, clean water, better hygiene, use of renewable energy, access to education & healthcare, with Wi-Fi connectivity for reviving& interconnecting local rural markets.
Our Potential Drivers – International Business
- CGV is setting up a best in class Integrated Global Execution Centre (GEC) and Design Outsourcing (DOS) Hub in India for catering to Global outsourcing requirements for cost effective principle / secondary shop / working drawings / detailing designs & quality solutions with supervision support through GEC for ensuring deliverables in contract.
- CGV is actively sourcing designs & Engineering solution business from Europe, Latin & North America and MENA countries by opening business offices in these countries, which would be processed through GEC & DOS verticals for best cost & quality oriented solutions.
- CGV is proactively coordinating with Global investors / Banks for scouting & studying investment opportunities in operating Highways & Energy assets with its deep industrial knowledge and practical diligence solutions.
- Indian Infrastructure is looking for stake sale or investments in Operation & Management of Toll Highways & Distribution of Energy in townships, where CGV would be active with its knowledge & diligence capability to provide better insights and right buy.
- CGV assists overseas players interested to ride India’s growth story by providing them full logistic and legal support for establishing as well as finding compatible and trustworthy partners & share market intelligence with domain expertise to make them successful.