GEC would provide local multi-discipline Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM) and project delivery expertise in Infrastructure, Real Estate, Energy &Power, Oil & Gas, Water & Utility and Process sector both to domestic & overseas markets.
GEC would become part of execution strategy of potential parent organization for carrying out following services as its own arm (as Owner’s engineer) :
- Business Development/Prospect Tracking: From tracking of potential prospects to facilitate client on setting out of the tender pre-qualification requirement to issuance of Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) & analyzing for eligible award.
- Proposal Engineering: Development of the techno commercial proposal including the estimate of the overall costs, risk assessment, management Method & Schedule leading to the final bid pricing.
- Post Bid-pre Award Assistance: Facilitate answers to all technical & commercial questions.
- Post Award: Post issuance of Notice of Award (NOA), facilitate finalization of final version of the contract to be signed including development of the final as sold pricing.
- Basic Engineering – Post award: Head start with development of basis of design including basic flow sheets, descriptions of processes and methods, mass and energy balances (material flow lists), media lists, Preliminary detailing (viz. Piping and Instrument) Diagrams, Definition and sizing of main equipment resulting in process specifications, Definition of control and safety devices, Conceptual equipment and piping Layout.
- Site Support/Field Engineering Support: Site support service includes answering all technical queries related to construction, effectively co-ordinate changes and assist during construction, erection and commissioning.
- Procurement & Expediting: The services include contracts and purchase, inspection, expediting, transportation as well as supplier/contractor enlistment.
- Project Management, QHSE Compliances: The service includes planning, organizing and controlling resources to achieve goal and objectives with best practices.
- Budgeting & Scheduling: Regulated process of control for internal plan & costs for optimization of productivity & raising efficiency.